Friday 19 October 2012

Our weekly reflection

I have remembered to use my finger spaces!

I have done my best handwriting.

I enjoyed going in the ICT suite.

The ICT suite is fun because we are building a bridge simulation.

I have joined up my handwriting.

I have improved my data collection.

I have done 5 super sentences about my character that I made up!

I have achieved my target to make frequency tables.

I remembered to pause at a full stop in my reading.

I measured temperatures with a thermometer and we wrote the temperatures down.

We have been finding ways to keep hot water hot as long as it can by using different insulators.

Well done 4EL, you have had a fun week with lots of learning!

1 comment:

  1. Well done boys keep up the good work and the neatness of your handwriting.

    ReplyDelete