Friday 12 October 2012

Sentences we are proud of this week!

We have worked so hard on our super sentences that we wanted to show them off!

I can smell the beautiful breeze coming into the castle.
Jacob

I can smell the delicious, nice food outside of the huge castle.
Kea

As I walked through the drawbridge I could hear the sounds of birds tweeting,the snow falling gently, the moat swishing and the lovely sound of the flag twirling.
Maryam

As I walked across the drawbridge, I smelled the wonderful fragrance of flowers being blown around by the breeze.
Chloe

I can smell smoky fire and the sweet, fresh, juicy fruit.
Amber

As I walk closer to the damaged castle holding my freezing cold, smooth, solid shield, some sharp arrows shoot at me.
Caitlin

As I got nearer and nearer my heart was thumping, second by second the scent was amazing, I could smell the scent of flowers, burning fires and the beautiful fresh air.
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment