Friday 26 April 2013

Our weekly reflection

Jacob:
I've enjoyed doing balance problems and I would love to do some more of these.

Tyler:
I've enjoyed learning the spelling rules for plurals. If there's a y at the end of a noun, like puppy, you take the y away and add ies.

Kyle:
I will try next week not to get angry or frustrated. I will try hard to keep my anger inside my body.

Maryam:
I learnt how to do division on a number line. It was good as I used adding skills to help me. We have been using chunking which means you don't have to do each step separately.

Caitlin:
I really enjoyed maths because I learnt more about grid method for multiplying. I especially enjoyed today because we were using the app explain everything.

Amber:
I enjoyed doing my super sentence and I liked doing instructions. I learnt that you put 'You' because you're being bossy.

Chloe:
I really enjoyed this week, I loved the new methods we've done in maths and I loved writing instructions. Also, I'm really enjoying our farm to fork topic and growing Cool plants and making them into a veggie pizza.

Savannah:
This week we have been doing a science experiment about what plants need to grow.

Caitlin:
I have learned that plants need to be watered properly.

Oakley:
only keep plants damp, don't water them too much.

Lewis:
If you give plants too much water, they can die.

Chelsey:
We are investigating if plants need soil. We have had some shoots appear in the soil but not in the cotton wool.

1 comment:

  1. Chloe:
    I have enjoyed doing in sciences our experement on like do seeds need water to germanated that what my math group pentogons was doing so we leaft one pot without water and one with and we carn't wait to see what our resultes is.

    ReplyDelete