Friday 24 January 2014

Addition word problems

I can use written addition methods.
You can get help to read these problems by looking on the blog. Use the speak button on the ipad.
RUCSAC! Show your working out for each problem!

I had 25 pounds in the bank. I put 23 pounds in today. How much do I have now?

I buy a lightbulb for 62p and a candle for 34p. How much do they cost together?

My electricity bill was 45 pounds this month. My gas bill was 32 pounds. How much were they in total?

I had 24 trees in my garden. I plant 35 more. How many do I have now?

Last week I used 34 litres of water. This week I used 21 litres of water. How much water did I use altogether?

A normal lightbulb costs 35p. An eco lightbulb costs 24p more. How much is an eco lightbulb?


No comments:

Post a Comment