Thursday 13 March 2014

4EL's Amazing trip to Rand Farm

This week, we are at Rand Farm on our school trip.

Here are our favourite parts of the trip so far....

Seeing loads of animals.  Teigan 

Holding the baby chicks. Grace and Tyler

Feeding the new born lambs. Aaron 

Seeing a newborn baby lamb. Abigail C

A chicken jumping on top of my shoulder. Seeing the lemur called Wesley! Wesley

My favourite part was going to Woodside because we saw birds flying and I saw a snake. Jamie

My favourite part was grooming the horse. Abigail S

Feeding the pigs! Aiden

Feeding the animals. Justyna

Feeding the baby lambs. Billy

Stroking the dogs. Paul

Feeding the animals because it was a good laugh and I had a good time! Corie 

Holding the baby chicks. Lily

Being the first person to see a new baby lamb. Connor

Looking at the bulls. Bradley

 













No comments:

Post a Comment