Thursday 15 November 2012

Our favourite things to do...

I like going to my Dad's house because I can go on the laptop and go on to 4EL's class blog or ICT blog, which are amazing!

By Lewis

Hello, my name is jake I like soccer where you shoot the ball past the goalie or head the ball very hard!

By Jake

Do you do numeracy?
I like going to my grandma's house because she gives me my favourite tea are dinner.
By Caitlin

Hello, my favourite sport is soccer where you shoot the ball into the goal and you scream and shout loudly.

By Jacob

Do you like going on holiday? It's like where you go somewhere you haven't been before.

By Scott




1 comment:

  1. Mine is reading here is my favertie things about killer cat:
    It has a lot of exsitment
    I like the sheech and pitchers.
    It gers you touching about what is going to happen next.
    It has a happy ending
    It's frillling all the way thourgh.

    ReplyDelete