Thursday 15 November 2012

Our questions for our international schools

What food do you eat when you have your dinner?

By Owen

What shoes do you wear for school because I wear black shoes.

By Jacob

Where did you find this blog and is it great? Have you put anything on the blog? What games do you play at playtime because I play football at my school. What is your school called because my school is called Chad Varah. How many people are in your school?

By Keenan

What games do you play at playtime because I want to know. I play chase and also racing with my friends.

By Chloe

What clothes do you wear on celebrations?

By Holli

How do you play at home?

By Owen

What do you do at playtime because I run to get my energy.

By Hannah

8 comments:

  1. Hi Owen,
    We have a variety of meals at dinner time or we could get takeaway food also. Most people here have some kind of meat with vegetables or salad.
    From Miss A's Class
    Nagambie, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Owen
    i like to have lasagne and salad.
    for dessert i like cheesecake.


    John s

    Worser Bay school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keenan,
    Our school is called Worser Bay School (please don't mind the 'worser' bit!) our school is called that because it is up on a hill that overlooks Worser Bay beach.On sunny days we walk down to the beach.
    There are around 180 children at our school.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi owen
    i had homemade pasta for dinner on wednesday
    and chocolate self saucing pudding
    YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI chloe
    I like to play ice cream tag and go home stay home
    it is really fun
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Owen
    I mostly wear black shoes or sometimes black boots
    By Embla
    I'm from Worser Bay school

    ReplyDelete
  7. At dinner we have a lot of different food but it is mostly yum!
    By Embla
    Worser Bay School

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello our names are Tyler and Kobey
    Chloe you asked what games we play at recess. Well, Tyler usually plays cops and robbers, tag and werewolves. I usually play tag and basketball. Matt plays tag cops and robbers and avengers. Wesley plays tag cops and robbers and werewolves. Kera plays werewolves and tag. Jordan plays werewolves and slides on the slide. Jr plays football with his friends Blake and Ty. Shellby plays tag with us and plays hide and go seek. Rylee plays tag and werewolves. Bella plays tag and chase. Sara plays tag and talks to friends. Blake plays tag and football. Liam plays tag and werewolves.

    ReplyDelete