Friday 8 March 2013

Our weekly reflection

This week we have been rehearsing and showing our class assembly to the rest of the school. It was a little bit embarrassing but fun overall. My mum said it was great!

Savannah

I felt a bit embarrassed it was fun in the end!

Tyler

I think it would have been better if people talked a bit louder!
Chelsey

I really enjoyed it because it's been ages since we've done an assembly and I'm glad Miss Clare and Miss MacMahon got to do this one.

Caitlin

We had fun making Mother's Day cards and on world book day we all brought in our favourite books and spoke about them!

Rosie


Questions for our partner schools:
- What is your favourite book and why?
- do you celebrate world book day in your country?
- would you like to read one of our favourite books?
- could you read some of our recommended books and have one as your class reading book?

9 comments:

  1. It was a bit scary at the beginning but when you get use to it, you will be fine. My mum said "It was cool. Very imformative!".

    By F.C!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. Mum has bought me the while series off trade me. The books are very cool spy books. by Nicolas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain Underpants and the pearl's revenge of tippy tinkle trousers- Nea

    I recommend Captain Underpants because it is funny by Ethan

    Alice Marander- It is full of diamond stealing, horse napping and kidknapping

    Harry Potter- It keeps me in suspense and makes me ask a lot of questions. I also like it because it is original and really exciting. By Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite book is 'Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator' by Roald Dahl. It is my favourite because there are made up sweets like the Vitawonk and made up creatures like the Viscious Knid in it. My little brother likes Zac Power because he likes spies and it s about spying. Hanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favourite book is the diary of the wimpy kid

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi and i like the book dimonds because i like dimonds which are shiny and sparkle like the brightest star in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. The assembly was really good! All the children deserve a pat on their back. I liked the song that was played and sung at the start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi 4EL,
    We love reading a variety of books here at Nagambie. We have Girlz Rock, Boyz Rule, Diary of the Whimpy Kid series, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Geronimo Stilton, Roald Dahl, Paul Jennings, Captain Underpants and lots more. We cannot really decide what is our favourite, but Miss A is reading 'Better Out than In' by Adam Wallace which is a really funny and gross book.
    From Miss A's Class
    Nagambie, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. On our assembly day i get really nevouse at first because i feel like i carn't do it but in the end i do.The reson is that i don't like doing assembly because i feel like someone is gonna laught at me and that's why i don't like doing then but this time mrs Clair and mrs Macmarn did the assembly and let me read with my friend so thank you.

    ReplyDelete