Friday 3 May 2013

Our farming jokes and riddles

What do you get if you cross a sheep with a kangaroo?
A woolly jumper!

What do you call a chicken when it's hungry?
Peckish!

What do you call a cow without any milk?
Milky cow

How do you tell a gold fish's age?
Take away the g!

What does a cow do at the weekend?
Go to the mooooovies!

What do you call orange juice when you sit on it?
Orange squash

Why doesn't the cow have any friends?
Because he's always moooooody!

What do you call a cow when it's asleep?
A bull dozer

And a riddle from Georgia:
If you hit me, I will smash and I will always look back!

15 comments:

  1. What is a horses favoutite programme ?

    Neighhhhbours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgias riddle: is it an egg?! ♥♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. no my riddle is not an egg

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT WORK !!!!!!!!
    I can't wait to here more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do giraffes go to learn?

    High school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaha funny joke I love it

      Delete
  7. What exams are horses good at taking?

    Hay levels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahahaha I love it

      Delete
  8. I'm a room that's alive what am I?

    A living room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woooooly jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What do you call a orange when you squash it?

    Orange squash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. For Georgia's riddle

    Is it a mirror

    ReplyDelete