Friday 17 May 2013

Our weekly reflection

Kea:

I learnt how to do sewing, using cross stitch.

Savannah:

I learnt how to use weighing scales for weighing amounts in kg.

Chloe G:

Since I couldn't go to my club, I went to Chinese culture and we coloured Chinese patterns with calm music and it was really calm and nice!

Shaun:

I enjoyed gardening because we had to go across where the plants are grown and we had to kill the weeds.

Scott:

I'm proud of my super sentences because we've been doing reasons for and against buying organic food.

Maryam:
I'm proud of my writing for organic food because I used lots of descriptions and my handwriting was really neat!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see the class covering such a variety , sewing, gardening, using weighing scales. How busy you are class 4EL

    ReplyDelete