Friday 24 May 2013

Our reflection on the term

In our super sentence I liked writing the letter to Mrs Barrett to persuade her to buy organic food! I learned to use new openings in my sentences!
Kea

I learnt to put connectives like because, and, then, or, before, but etc to connect my ideas.
Amber

I learnt how to do persuasive writing and I turned out to be pretty good. When you grow up you might be someone who persuades others.
Chloe G

I really liked the spelling challenges like the bowling. I loved practising the time tables today. We will win next time!
Owen

I achieved my target of using connectives like 'in addition' and 'therefore' in my persuasive writing.
Katie

We have started to write in paragraphs instead of short sentences.
Savannah

I've enjoyed doing everything this term! I've loved my golden time club!
Shaun

I think I've achieved my target of showing both sides of an argument in my persuasive writing.
Georgia

I've learnt some new spellings that I didn't know before, like persuade, organic, poisonous, against, allotment, experiment.
Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like 4EL is working hard

    ReplyDelete